I believe this was one of my first, if not the very first OPI I purchased as a teenager. I wanted to save it so I haven't done a mani with it in years. It smells sooooooooooo bad! I have thinned it many many times over the years. I'm not sure why I cling onto something so silly, but I know some of you can relate lol.
Powered by Blogger.
If you have any questions, comments or requests feel free to send me an email.
- ► 2013 ( 34 )
- ► 2012 ( 33 )
- ► 2011 ( 59 )
- Nailene decals & OPI Sweet Heart
- OPI You Ottaware Purple and some glitter barf
- Franken Shock Collar
- OPI Ogre The Top Blue
- Franken and Stuff
- Color Club Pure Energy + BM15
- OPI Malaga Wine
- Claire's Mood Wild/Calm
- Cookies and cream franken
- Curly Hair with 5 bobby pins!
- Thumb mishaps
- Eyeko Vampira Polish
- Earth Day Giveaway Winner and a T-Rex
- ▼ May ( 14 )